Wednesday, June 25, 2008

...i was right.

i was right when i felt
that i was losing you.
all of you.

i could be wrong.
maybe it's just wrong timing.

it sure doesn't feel like it.

did you all move on,
leaving me behind?
without tracks?

or

is it just me?
did i just
miss the bus?

or is it
all my fault?

that i left you
went on with my business
did my own things
and changed..
leaving you behind instead?


i'd said i'd change
i did
was it for better?
..or for worse?

i think
we all know the answer to that

i'm sorry
i'm sorry
i've been doing this
thinking selfishly
thinking that i was thinking of others

never did i think
that it'd affect anything so badly


i want you back
all of you
don't leave me
whether you let me crawl back to you
or drag me back on a rope
i want you back
let me go back

i know sometimes there's no going back
but surely
this is an exception


please

No comments: