Saturday, January 26, 2008

Interact Club!! Wheeeeee

Went for an outing with orphans from Ti Rattana or something. We first went to KLCC Aquaria by bus. Saw some nice fish, touched some sharks and starfish.. but the best part was the CHILDREN. =D

They were so.. adorable. Though I was unfortunate enough to not have a kid to take care of, I still did what I could, going from one to another, trying to help anyone having trouble with their kid. One of them was really manja, but she just wanted attention. Victor and Cheryl were taking care of 2 siblings. They were inseparable and loving, and.. they never tried to go anywhere after being with Victor kor kor and Cheryl jie jie for only a few hours. I was like.. ... no fair!! =_=

I wanna have kids >.>

Anyway, we went to the park/playground after that, which the children seemed to enjoy more than the aquarium. Played the monkey bars XD



Thank you all from Interact for inviting me especially Shue Ze, Brian C, Victor, Ee Lyn(sp?), Chee Siong, ... well yeah, everyone from interact lol

No comments: