Sunday, February 3, 2008

Merentas desa was yesterday...

It was my last one in CHS. I decided some time ago to do my best and get top 30, so I asked some of my friends how they run.. Leong Wei Ruen said sprint at the start and jog all the way.. kinda impossible for me. I ran with Kai Jie during the last house practice.. what he did was maintain a slow jog throughout all 4 rounds. This one was better, I managed to jog about 2.5 rounds, but had to walk a bit for the rest. Later he told me to just minimise my steps if I got tired.

So I did that on the day itself..

And managed to jog about 3/4 of the way =) I still had to walk after that, though..
Near Taman Jaya, I caught up with John and started walking. He said he was hungry >.> That's the big problem with running with your friends.. they can slow you down. So I jogged with him after that, till Taman Jaya. There, I asked a scout (known as duck to 9th pj members lol forgot his name >.>) for the time.. he said there were 10 minutes left. I was quite relieved, so I jogged faster.. then I got tired again. Walked and jogged for a while more then John sprinted way ahead of me =_= when I got to the uphill slope, I sprinted with all I had.. then got tired again, walked a bit, then sprinted some more about 50 metres away from the turning into school.. Elle and gang were there cheering (thanks lol).. I sprinted past quite a few people.. then I got tired again @_@ jogged the last bit, couldn't get past the 2 Form 6 purple house people cuz I was too tired from sprinting.. when I got onto the Tapak, someone was telling me there were people catching up, so I sprinted.. or jogged, couldn't tell.. got my point card and kinda wobbled over to the counter and supported myself with the table. Doraemon Lim was like "woah so tired ar??" DUH!!=_=

My younger bro appeared out of nowhere and handed me his water bottle. What did I do to deserve that?? Wow.


So yeah. I did my best in 5 years and I still only got 1 point. Uh huh, at least it's one point. I'm proud of myself, but not to the brim.

During the prize-giving ceremony, I, with the Blue House AJKs, cheered for our house. And I don't even have a post. I mean, I stood with them and lead the house to cheer for the winners.

I'm proud of myself at that. XP Even if a lot of people were dead.

Pn Lim Yoke Keng was high. hahahaha

No comments: