Thursday, March 20, 2008

First of all,

Happy belated birthday Nen Lin =P


I've been quite busy lately with practices.. dancing for the ICC concert, drama practice for the competition on the 8th of April, singing with Brian playing the guitar for IU day and most probably teacher's day as well. I also have more coming up..

Liki asked me to dance with her and Shi Ning during teacher's day
Yee Sook's friend Wei Hong (I think that's his name >.>) also asked me to dance with them for teacher's day..
CHS IDOLL!!! I'm joining solo, but I still want to find someone willing to sing with me for group..

So as you can see, I'm.. as I said.. busy.

But at least my results are not soo bad. Lol. Actually I think they're weird. ...Maybe bad lol.

the GOOD
I passed my add maths with 54 marks =D best ever lol
Passed accounts too =D but only with 45 marks .. it's good considering I only started doing anything serious about it the day before the exam XP
I'm also glad I passed my chinese =)

the BAD
I failed moral and chemistry with 30 marks
I failed BAHASA MELAYU with 36 marks (screw you LSK)(and you BN lol)
I only got 42 marks for chinese >.> I might've gotten more with the essay section.
Sejarah. High chance of failure here. As you should know, Encik Manap doesn't get his things done that fast. =P

The other results I've gotten so far aren't really worth mentioning, so yeah.

No comments: