Sunday, March 16, 2008

Phew. Finally an update lol. I'm really sorry there are no pics, but I really don't have them now. I guess I'll dedicate a post to all the pics related to this entry lol.

12 March-13 March

17 people. 17 uniforms. 17 safety vests. 40+ km.

We, 17 of the Form 5 members of the 9th PJ Scout Troop,

Are now MEN.

We walked from school to Klang, passing through Shah Alam and Glenmarie. Cost us a whole day and both our feet. Benjamin's retarded lol. "Got see Torres's goal??"

While walking, it rained, so the road was wet n there were puddles everywhere.. then some cars came really close to us n splashed us with muddy puddle water. I got it once, I got it twice, the third I was completely OMGWTF "OII!!"

When we finally reached the police station in Port Klang from Klang by KTM, we had KFC for dinner.. though it's really normal n all, I was like.. OMG IT'S DINNER WOOOOT *munch munch chomp chomp* while Keenen was sitting opposite me saying he couldn't eat. Too much for him n crap lol

We had to stay in the barracks of the police station, and mind you, it was totally dusty n dirty. We all helped clean up the place: sweep, moving the old fungus-infested matresses and Kin Men mopped the place. Ah Po. Lol.

We went to Pulau Ketam by ferry (only cost 7 bucks) the next day. After doing all our kajian n whatnot, the police treated us to lunch at the supposed best restaurant on the island =D

Shea Shin is rich. Rich. RICH.


14 March

Went to school to dance with some people who asked me to join them n perform during the ICC concert all of a sudden 2 days before. When I got there they were already going to Sri Aman for rehearsals. I was like.. rehearsals? As in practice?

I had no idea I had to get on stage with less than 1 hour of introduction to the performance and practice.

Still, I had to do it, they didn't have enough people. So I went on stage n stoned. I DID do some moves, but I wouldn't consider it enough to be performing. At one point the guys were supposed to come in n dance with their partners.. so I went in at that part, although I had almost no idea of when exactly I was supposed to(there was only 1 other guy). My partner happens to have a twin sister. I WENT TO HER SISTER INSTEAD. She was like 'not me! not me!!'

I had no idea what to do, since I already came in a bit late.. I just walked off backstage n hid myself behind the curtains =_=

On that happy note, I went for Brian Cheah n Kah Joon's combined poolside party at night. I left the house at 6.40 or so.. We missed a turn, another turn and another turn.. freakin ended up on the way to Genting =_= grandfather called for shits so many times n I couldn't tell my bro the correct way. By the time I got there it was 9.30, n I didn't even have dinner yet.

ANYWAY, I'd been dying for this party since the time I saw Hui Yi getting the invitation card. When I got there, everyone was in the pool already. I put my bag down, took my shirt n shoes off n "WHOOO" just jumped right into the pool XDXDXD The water was freezing lol n I didn't even get in the rain..

The whole thing was so cool =P Kah Joon got 2 bottles of wine n a packet of condoms s presents.. everyone hugged n thanked Brian for the party.


Heck. Since I'm so bad at entertaining thru blogs,


Happy 17th birthday Brian and Kah Joon =D Well.. belated for Brian and be-earlied for Kah Joon =P Thanks so much for the party =D


15 March

Went to school to 'audition' for IU day with Brian. The first guy to audition had a really really good voice, (made me think of giving up singing lol) but he chose the wrong song and didn't really have a performing air. Could just be that he was nervous. Then this band with many absent members did I Don't Love You by MCR.. The guy went off-tune here n there and the guitar dude was ok, but had some little slips. Aiyan's voice didn't fit her song at all, to be honest.. The dancers' dancing was good =D all good =P I can't help wondering how I don't know that girl lol. The other girl dancer's singing was.. ... I'll just say imperfect. Haha.

After the auditioners left, Brian n I practiced our songs, Jenny and With You. When I sang With You, I really felt like I was doing well.. as though I'd never sung like that before =D proud of myself lol. I dunno how I did it. To quote someone, it was the "best performance of the day" even tho we were just practicing XDXD


Stop and stare.. I think I'm moving but I go nowhere...
Just downloaded the song lol. Coolness. =P

No comments: