Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cover design of the songbook by Lee Choi Wan.

I think Odyssey • Aeon was quite a hit =) I mean sure, there were screw ups and a lousy performance or two, but yeah.. it was good, and it could've been worse.

Anyway.

Calyx performed after the lion dance troupe, and they were good. Haha. Sorry, I don't know what more to say besides that. Vid's not uploaded. Then the 24 Season drums were up.. I didn't catch that, sorry to say..

This is Happy Two Friends. Li Kee and Kah Yan lol. They performed Lemon Tree, a chinese version of it.. and When You Look Me in the Eyes, by The Jonas Brothers.


Ice-Cold Morning (Victor, Brian, Nyit Yang and I) performed 3 songs instead of my aforementioned 2, because we heard that the other band was performing 4 songs. So we did Jenny =P

Here's the vid..


0:15 Year 3000 - Busted (wonder what that person said "serious ah??" to. XP)
2:50 Jenny - The Click Five
5:52 Victor: Look! I've got sweat patches! XD
6:10 Unwell - Matchbox 20
9:45 (Vic)Thank you very much, good night! (Me) I'm hungry man =P

Recorded and uploaded by the mighty Xian Tze. Thanks for the vid =P

Year 3000. I like this one cause you can see the 2 girls running to get a closer view XDXD Recorded and uploaded by Miaw Fen. Forgive her for running closer too XP Thanks for the vid too =D


Jenny. This one's cut a bit at the front, but better video quality. Sound's sharper, less echo. Recorded and uploaded by May. (Sure, sure. Thanks XP What do you want? lol.)


After that, I'm not sure when, but May caught this..


Lol. Go Vic. Prolly during one of the games. If I'm not mistaken, that's.. crap. I forgot her name >.> she advertised for Brands last year? Yeah. If that helps.

Well.. the last performance for the night was the Sphinx. The PA system made some mistakes. The CD they took the song from was the wrong one, so one of the mixes didn't get in. It was before the indian dance.. we were supposed to dance to twinkle twinkle little star lol. Sigh. And halfway thru someone kicked the cable. The song stopped, obviously.. Well at least they let us go back up and continue.

This one's by Xian Tze..


Different view by Miaw Fen.. (before the break)


(after the break)


Random pic:

The campfire. Don't ask why it's purple lol. Some camera effect. Shot by May.

No comments: