Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just a bit of an update..

Class T-shirt thing's over long ago.. the organiser dude didn't really think my design was anything close to mind-blowing (of course it's not) so he didn't bother showing it to the class. Even Neal said he didn't like the dragon long ago -_- Oh well, Sue's design's really nice =) Still, to everyone who supported me.. thanks a lot X) I'm gonna keep the thing, just for the memory..

...My thumb's numb from writing my english essay >_>" and it's not the best ever either.. my writing inspiration is dwindling!! DWINDLING!!! @_@ Okay fine, I'm just sucking more and more.

I started writing the story thing first.. from 10.45 to 12 I only managed 2.5 pages -_- I kept thinking and changing ideas and crap like that. Ugh. I'm disgusted at myself. And you know what? After that I only had half an hour to finish the directed writing. I wrote 2 pages of crap in just half an hour -_- That means if I just.. did something, I could've written at least 5 pages in the time I took to write 2.5. 

Like I said. I suck, and I'm sure you knew that long ago -_-

No comments: