Monday, September 1, 2008

Thank you for all the comments and advice =) I've followed some of your advice, and I've cooked up a few colour variations for the T-shirt. Please click on the pictures for larger images, the ones shown here are very small. Front is on the left and back is the right.

The first one I posted.










So yeah, I can make changes like these and much more, like the positions of the things, the text font, colours, etc. I can even make the 5SF1 words a shiny metallic blue xp

If there's anything you like or anything you think will make it look better, do contact me =) especially to my classmates lol. 016-6386820 (currently out of credit lol sorry.. but you still can sms or call me), benffviiac@yahoo.co.uk on MSN, Facebook and Friendster(but this one's hardly used). I hardly check my email, but maybe you can drop a note on my cbox saying that you've sent me an email if you want to.

Thanks! =D

Unless you really like Sue Meng's design and will not change your mind on the class tee at all. Heh. Personally I think that design she showed on Friday was great.

No comments: