Tuesday, March 3, 2009

sigh.

killing me softly.

with no sleep. 

=.=

i just updated my link list.

by going to every link i have, one by one, and reading a bit of almost every single one.

YIKES. i freak myself out =.=

NS!!! dang, i didn't even know that all i was doing when i went to the registry late january was requesting for the confirmation letter that i was indeed studying at help.. i tot they were supposed to do everything for me, including sending the letter to jlkn =.=

so yea, yesterday (yeah gotta remind myself it's not the same day even tho i haven't slept yet) i finally went to the registry and got the confirmation letter. i searched online earlier today, and

found that a deferment letter takes 21 days to process =.=

AND NS STARTS ON FREAKIN' 19TH MARCH @.@

am i too late?? nooooooooooooooooooo can't beeeeeeeeeee

gotta look for my receipt quick =.= 

i can't go, i MUSTN'T =.=

first, there's jenn who i DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE BEHIND FOR 3 FREAKIN MONTHS. (hardly even last a weekend. love her so much i'm almost addicted. which is good, and bad. okay, addicted's not the correct word.. insert a positive version of that word lol.)

2ndly, i'm halfway thru a semester =.= 

3rdly.. it's 3 freakin months.

4thly.. isn't the first reason enough?

'

just being stupid. 

got cranky for 2 days, and yesterday i got on everyone's nerves.. sorry jenn ><

'

I'M TIRED. yeah, call me stupid. -_-

No comments: