Monday, July 13, 2009

it's been a while. i stopped blogging like, what, since may 15. that's.. exactly two months. heh now that i think of it, that's not as long as i thought it was. i thought it was since forever.

now that i'm here blogging again, i gotta ask myself..

what the hell am i doing?


eh? what? i dunno. ask me for wat?

=.= okay that was stupid. meh. i really haven't typed anything besides assignments since forever. oh yeah, msn doesn't count. cuz it's always short sentences like..


Person: hey

me: hey :)
me:what's up?

person: haha 
person: nothing
person: just saying hi

me: lol
me: but you said hey

person: wtf??

me: XD XD

which is normally followed by long and often unending silence. which leads to me closing the window hours later. (this is a completely made up conversation mind you.)

it's not like i'm SHOWERED with assignments or anything, it's just that i'm dragging them like hell.


.

.

.

go away.

er no, that's not what i meant -.- (illustrator is so different from photoshop o_o)

dang.

i just spent so long drawing that that i've no more inspiration to write.

*waits*

.

.

.

.

.

.

i love jenn :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

i gotta pee.

.

.

.

.

.

PERSON just sent you a nudge.

PERSON says (3:17 AM):
*Finally I lost over 31 pounds in less then a month, these new Acai tablets that Jess and I been taking are amazing. They just work super fast on your body fat without any diets or excerice best thing? Cost just 5 dollars over at www.boxnice.com

 
PERSON just signed out.

.

.

.

Okay, i'mma stop here.

quiz in about 11 hrs -.-

No comments: