Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Barbeque party at Ming Li's house was awesome lol. It was the first time I saw anyone get a hangover 'live'.. and THREE at about the same time, too @_@ I was worried I'd get one too, since I drank some of what they did as well.. but no, cause I only drank like.. one fifth of a cup of it mixed with Kickapoo. Lol. But I did drink about one half cup of red wine. Cup as in.. party styrofoam cup.
It was an S7 party, so I suppose I should've expected to feel left out.. I don't think I did lol. It was great.

About phones..

May suggested the Nokia 7100 Supernova slider, red. But I couldn't find any pics of it in red that I could rip (lol) so here's the one in blue..


Dimensions: 98 x 48.4 x 15mm
Weight: 103.5g
Lol I have to admit it is--to quote her--sexy. It's very new (announced Nov 08)and cheap.. but it's not even available here yet, according to mobile88.. but apparently my mom said someone she asked (I suggested she get one since she wants a new phone too) has it at lowyat for 500 bucks.
It only has a 1.3 megapixel camera, so I got kinda 'turned off'..
Since it's so new, I couldn't find any reviews of it.. So I can't say more about it.



CL (i'm guessing Choon Lim lol) suggested the Sony Ericsson C702.

Here're some pics of the cool cyan version of it I found on http://www.mobile88.com/cellphone/Sony-Ericsson/Sony-Ericsson-C702/review .. I've changed the dimensions of the pics to make them fit better, so now they're out of proportion but they still work..


Type: Candybar
Dimension: 106 x 48 x 15.5 mm
Weight: 105g
Screen size: 2.2 inches, 240 x 320 pixels






There's the side camera button.


Apparently it's made to be resistant to splashes and dirt, so it's all held firmly together and nothing's loose. That's an extra I don't really need, and it's what makes the phone a bit bulky. Furthermore,

..there's this lock thing on the back -_- It's ugly, and they say it's hard to turn. I suppose that means it's annoying when you're trying to take out the battery or change sims.


The buttons look weirdly water resistant, but the press is very soft, if you know what I mean. Sometimes you might not know if you've pressed a button.


One of the 5 menu themes available. Typical, as far as I know..


Let's turn to the back.


Oh look, what's that??


It's a freakin 3.2 megapixel Cybershot camera with face-recognition and auto-focus!! XD

Okay, so after googling some phones and pictures, 3.2 megapixels appears to be very very big. I had no idea, really. 1.3's good enough unless you're trying to be a super spy who wants every single pixel to be picture perfect.



Here's a picture taken with this camera phone, scaled to fit my blog.. (again, it's a little out of proportion)




The music is good. Lol I dunno what else to say about this.


It's RELATIVELY cheap at RM 1010 - 1040 and RM 710 - 725 'unofficially' (dunno what that means.. it's on mobile88.com).

I'm considering it.


Kuang, HTC Diamond is out of my league lol. Period. XD

Lol finished blogging at 4 am.. gotta return books in the morning too @_@

No comments: