Saturday, December 13, 2008

Potluck pool party at Shin Yueh's was cool =p the food was good (lol yea, wei ren's potato salad with bacon thingy wasn't half bad actually. i liked the bacon xp jiacheng's self-cooked spaghetti was really good.. i liked the sauce! didn't eat much of shin's ..beehoon, but yea it was good.).. the pool was fun. Haha.
Some of the guys didn't bring extra clothes, so they didn't go in the pool.. namely brianc, nyit yang n kj. they just sat around a table talking -_- and jia yi said she doesn't know how to swim so she just sat beside the pool. though she did get pushed in quite a few times =p Kar Wai was there too.. felt kinda random to me, though i know they're friends. Wei hong ffked lol.
I hadn't been swimming for some time, so it felt good getting back into the water.
It'd've been even better if victor didn't push me in with my shirt on lol. went home soaking wet.
Jess brought this float.. u know those you lie on in the pool? Yea. Brian Loh was playing with it a lot.. at one point he looked like he was humping it lol.

wei ren brought speedos lol.

O yea, n shin's house is really nice. and huge. (tell her i said that XD) I didn't get to see much more than the living room though. (why do so many of my friends have houses like that? @_@ Gated communities, huge bungalows, beautiful decor..)

No pool pics as far as i know, jiacheng was in the pool.



I dunno why, but i think some of you noticed.. i don't really blog much about stuff anymore. Could just be me being lazy, but I think somehow I don't feel comfortable blogging too much about stuff. Maybe I feel that it'll be too long winded.. i tend to do that when i blog in detail, so yea -.- and i get this idea that you guys won't be too interested in what i do. but then again, i suppose it's better to have people come and get bored on my blog rather than coming and leaving really fast =p so... i'm gonna try to blog a bit more. Thanks to Wai Lee who enlightened me on how sucky my blogging skills have become lol. But see? I tried here. Haha.

No comments: