Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh yeah. Uh huh. Gimme some. XD

Haha. SPM's finally over, so here goes freedom =p 
Well of course not total freedom.. but you get my drift lol. 

So far i've got this week _almost_ fully booked.. I've got Friday to Sunday free, and Thursday's pending. Band practice tomorrow. Barbeque party tomorrow evening. Buffet lunch Wednesday afternoon. lol. Now I wanna fill up the rest of my days XD

Oh and.. I got chosen for NS. 2nd batch, but I think I'll apply for the first.

AND... my mom said some time ago that she'll get me a new phone after spm XD any good recommendations? Second hand phones still in good conditon...? Here're some specs I'm looking for..

Good camera, at least 3.2 megapixels.
Screen good enough to show the picture quality lol.
Bluetooth..
Nice sleek design. heh.
colour.. preferably not silver. Maybe not pink either. White maybe, but i suppose other colours are good too.

mmyeah, that's about it for now. To everyone reading this,

Happy holidays =P

No comments: