Saturday, December 20, 2008

CHS in Pangkor

Pangkor trip was awesome!! XP

I left Jalan Gasing at 7 on the 15th with my class (not many from my class tho. mostly from P classes).. many of those P class dudes were smoking practically every time we weren't in air-cond areas, and I don't really mix with them.. the SF1 peeps were good, but I prefer quality in quantity (i know the term is quality over quantity, but in this case it's both, get it?).. so when we got to Coral Bay Resort I went straight to one of the S6 rooms.

I was supposed to go back with my class, but then on the 2nd nite i asked Boon Wei if there was space in the S5 bus and if it was okay if i joined them.. he said sure sure, so yeah, i stayed for one more day X) sigh. that fateful day.

We did all sorts of things.. visited places, went snorkelling, played monkey in the pool (lol yea it was fun until the pro players started fooling around..), walked on the beach, wished 2 people happy birthday (namely ying yi and zhen yoong.. and all the december babies actually =p)cycled around the whole island, went on a sunset cruise (didn't see the sunset though, the clouds covered it.. the cruise was awesome anyway =D)
and most of all, we CAMWHORED!! XDXD most people had cameras (i don't), and each person took 3-400 pics those 4 days on average, so let's say at least 30 people had cameras and camwhored.. so 30 times 300 is 9000 pics!!! ahhahaa that's insane, almost 10 000 XD not many pics are up yet, so i'll get them first and post them when i do =p

No comments: