Sunday, August 10, 2008

elyse tagged me, so yeah..

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I believe in second chances.. but if it's unmendable.. ugh. I dunno.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Humans have unsatiable desires.. with every gift is a new want. I am human. ;)

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?
One where nothing goes wrong. That's good enough for me. =) ...okay okay. one that's really big and wow and all that.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
confused-no. worried.. yeah. SPM @_@

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
i dunno. like her.

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
My wait is over =)

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Ugh. This has happened to me millions of times =_= (it's a hyperbole. honest! XP lol prolly about 2-3 times. Not all of them were serious though. Things are different now, if you get what I mean =P) it depends.. generally I'll leave her be. Wouldn't want her life screwed up just cuz I liked her.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Mm.. not being able to go certain places.

#10. Is being tagged fun?
Depends. Helps when I don't have much to post about.. but really annoying sometimes when the questions suck lol.

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In 10 years look into a mirror. I'll definitely see myself then. XD I don't know, really.. married maybe. heh.

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Certain people.

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Hmm. The type with commitment =P

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
How bout married with at least a stable average income?

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Stop the alarm clock =D

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I'd sure like to say yeah, but I'll have to stick with almost.. for now. i don't have many possesions, anyway >.<

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
This one =D

#18. What type of friends do you like?
Friends, full-stop.

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
This doesnt make sense, you know? If they're already friends, I don't think I'd dislike them. If I do, i'd just think of them as.. people I know.

and i need to tag 8 people...
i don't mind doing tags, but i hate tagging people cuz some people hate doing these =_= so.. you're tagged if you want to, aight? =P

No comments: