Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yeah.. here're the pics from Port Dickson. =P We stayed in Corus Paradise Resort, and there's this man-made lagoon thingy that's supposed to be the signature of this resort.. unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of it. My dad only took the camera out on the second day.. half my family had already gone back for various reasons, and we were kinda short on time. Meh. Doesn't matter xp

Okay. Imma let the pics do the talking. =P


Sunday.. morning-ish. Dad took the picture from our room. From left: 1st aunt, my grandfather, 1st uncle(second child in the family..), Goh family: Yuan Yang, his dad, Shiau Ling and her mom. That yong sui k-yeng lanci dude at the back is me. lp


Giving my grandfather a hand with my 1st aunt(Chee Ling). Lotsa dead corals and rocks underwater lol.


Went swimming in the pool after that.


Yuan Yang and his sister


Heh. Don't ask.


...aiming at YY, just about to splash him lol.


I think I had water stuck in my ear..


My dad and his siblings.. apparently it's been a long time since they last took a picture together. From left: 1st aunt (Chee Ling, eldest), 2nd aunt (3rd child in the family, Chee Sim.. YY and SL's mom), my dad (youngest child in the family), 1st uncle (Yoon Loong, married)


HAHAHA


..I have no idea what he's doing lol


On the way back to our rooms..


Stopped by a different part of PD.. we were just resting, and my dad ordered a coconut.. and caused a chain reaction XD what can I say? We're hakka XD(shades are my aunt's)


Believe me, this was awesome. ..Though there were some salt chunks @_@


They say the beach was better here. Hence more people.


The stall we were buying from


The Goh family. Heh. SL said she wanted it for her moral project but I think it's a good picture anyway (besides my uncle closing his eyes XP)


Mm.. all in all, we didn't do much. The first day involved more unpacking, but I think we actually did more. We had a barbeque that night too. Uncle Loong (all this weird uncle and aunty stuff is making me sick @_@ I address them with more hakka-ness..) brought his kayak.. after carrying it down 2 floors (lol), I rowed it around and into the lagoon so the others could have a go on it in the lagoon.
There and back again later in the evening.. snagged on a fisherman's string on the way there lol. Oh yeah, and the place looks 10 times worse than that =_= The sand's hardly white, the water's hardly blue. I found this picture on google.. probably taken like 10 years ago.

I could say the trip was fun, but I've definitely had better moments or days ;) I prefer trips with my friends, minus the spending part. Heh.

Redang, anyone? ;P

No comments: