Saturday, August 23, 2008

Found this tag on BrianC's blog lol. Found it to be quite intriguing =P

Low

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal, blog, ETC.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Apologise.

2.How would you describe yourself?
Love Hurts (O.o wouldn't agree too much..)

3.What do you like in a girl?
That Girl. (haha)

4.How do you feel today?
My Generation.

5.What is your life's purpose?
It's Not Over. (totally man.)

6.What is your motto?
Elevator. (O.o)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Apologise(cover by Boyce Avenue).

8.What do you think of your parents?
Time of My Life. (..well. my mom's been singing that over and over again.)

9.What do you think about very often?
The Takeover, The Break's Over.

10.What is 2 + 2?
Your Call.

11.What do you think of your best friend?
Till I See You.

12.What do you think of the person you like?
布拉格广场 (....)

13.What is your life story?
Makes Me Wonder. (heh.)

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Just My Luck. (lol that doesn't sound good... no, I don't believe in luck..)

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Fall For You.

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Beautiful Girls. (FUNNY. =_=)

17.What will they play at your funeral?
Tired Of Being Sorry. (Said sorry so much that I died? o.o I did get Apologise twice..)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
It's Not Over. (this one's by Secondhand Serenade.. no comment)

19.What is your biggest fear?
Hello Beautiful. (imagine some DUDE coming up to me saying that.)

20.What is your biggest secret?
For All You've Done.

21.What do you think of your friends?
Broken. (Um. Well all my friends are ..in different groups. If you know what I mean.)

22.What will you post this as?
Low. (what, so this post is low?)

I tag:
Anyone who bothers. Do tell me if you do this tag xp

No comments: