Sunday, August 3, 2008

Friday, Mid Valley.


I tried to contact my brother after we called it a day, but he didn't answer his phone. Hmm.. Well it's normal, cuz his phone's almost always on silent. And he's not the kind of guy who checks his phone every minute (*checks phone*).. or he could have been driving. Either way, I hung around the area looking for something to do.. i.e something to stone and stare at. 5 minutes later, I tried calling him again, but to no avail. This basically went on for at least half an hour. -_-

Finally, when I went to the north court to check for taxis, he called me. I asked if he could fetch me from MV, and like the nice brother he is, he agreed =) So yeah. He said he wouldn't be driving his car, cuz someone else already drove it to work. Usually he'd leave the house like.. right away, so I didn't know if I had enough time to get to the south court where he'd pick me up.. so I sped into a brisk walk.

After waiting for a minute at the bus stop, he called.. and said there were no cars available at home.. the only one there was the one that broke down. On that day particularly. >_> SO.. I had to find my own transport home. I headed towards the taxi stand at the north court again... only to turn around, remembering that there was a taxi stand right where I was. But then I remembered that it'd have to go one whole round before turning into Bangsar, so I turned again -_- When I reached the north court, I saw that the line was longer than the Nile.. So again I headed towards the south court.. when halfway there I remembered the line there wasn't too short either -_-

So.. I went up the escalator and went straight for the KTM.. and realised again I was walking the wrong way @_@

Eventually I got to the station. Waiting for the train, I heard these.. prolly college or uni students talking kinda loud. Then one of them saw me in my um. faded pink(??) shirt and school trousers and pointed it out.. and this not-so-thin girl laughed so everyone could hear it -_- she even said she did it on purpose. Wtf. I walked far away. =.=

I went to KL Central and transferred onto an LRT, heading towards Bangsar.

"Stesyen berikutnya: Pasar Seni."

OMGWTFBBQCHARKOAYTEOWKTMLRT?? O.O (edited)

Stupid. I was too used to taking the LRT from Taman Jaya that I went in the same direction, which was wrong in this case. Ugh. No problem, I just got off and went on the other train at Pasar Seni. >_> I walked home from the Bangsar LRT station. About 20-30 mins. -_- but I'm used to that one, so I'm okay..

Oh yeah. One thing I forgot to mention.. The trains were sardine cans. I was a sardine.

I should've taken a taxi when she did.

(edited)

No comments: